Saturday, January 08, 2005

right brained food

so do you have any idea how very right-brained it is to shred meat?

now mind you I'm not terribly left-brained (logic and straight lines) at the best of times but today, while shredding chicken for my noodle soup (yes made from scratch...well not the noodles) I found it incredibly difficult to resist cutting the meat up into tiny little chunks.

nice precise little squares of meat were calling out to me as I tried to shred with 2 forks, the chicken for my soup.

how odd is that...........and how sad that even the tiniest of actions are called upon by our habits to be conforming & 'in the lines'

try it yourself.................go on shred that meat.............see if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Debb! Thank goodness you didn't feel compelled to line up your carrots and cut them into perfect little one inch long match sticks! I just love those funny pieces of square cut carrot in my homemade soup! Crazy, huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete