Tuesday, August 30, 2005

girlfriends Part I

good friends
girl friends
the very best of life are those 2 things
I am blessed with some of the very most wonderful good girl friends:
Jerri
who is a thoughtful, winsome soul
Bbarb
a generous, glorious person
Carol
one of my oldest & dearest friends
Miki
now passed but her presence is still making an impact on my world
Liz
who is a confident, boisterous woman with a rockin' sense of humor
Annie
one of the sweetiest people I've ever met
Crystal
a joy of a person,
she makes you feel wonderful just being in the same world with her
Sharon L
so confident in herself & where she is in the world
that you have to really notice where you are
Kerri, Ava, DebW, Sharon H, Bevvie, Audrey, Nikia, Dena, Tammy, BethAnne, LeeAnne, Carol (OR), Marcia, Janice, Carol (MO), Annette, Sandy
I don't often enough tell these wonderful people how much they mean to me,
how much it has meant to me to have them in my life,
how thankful I am to have met them
& how rich my life is because of them
may we all be so blessed to have good friends and girl friends

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, are you trying to make me cry? I'm not sure what moves me more; that you would think to mention me at all, or that I'm in such good company!
    Thanks for this lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my sister realizes that I visit her blog everyday or so and decided to venture on out to yours.......I only steal ideas from the best, I loved this post and might have to attempt something similar. I am in the process of "stealing" her idea of 50 factoids about me. I still have 20 more then I will tackle this challenge.

    Jerri's Lil' Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb thanks so much for your kind words about friends. We are truly blessed to be a part of each others lives.
    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete