Sunday, August 14, 2005

family

You hear a lot of dialogue on the death of the American family.
Families aren't dying.
They're merging into big conglomerates.
~~~~~~~~~~ Erma Bombeck ~~~~~~~~~~~~

and Erma is right about that,
the merging of families.

Above is just one small section
of the huge conglomerate that is my dad's side of my family.


and there they all are.

Now mind you this is only a portion of my dad's side of my family.

My mom's side is not so numerous,
but has a variety of characters that rivals larger clans.

& then there is my hubby's family
OY VEY!
what a crew they are.

All of my famliy members are wonderful people,
in their own interesting and different ways,
but without variety

how dull would visits be,
how boring conversation,
how dreary our world.

So here's to my vast, glorious, robust & wonderful family!

Love you oodles,
one & all.

1 comment: