Thursday, June 09, 2005

teeth

so today I had gum surgery.......................it hurts, it's swollen, I have a freak'nstien smile

but I will be able to keep my teeth

they are important to me, my teeth that is...............

I had years of braces and in the process many teeth got pulled
because
much to the amazement of many of my friends
my mouth was too small

it is still small
the voice I have is large but the mouth isn't

and the teeth that remain I'd like to keep

it's simple really
at least to me.............. I'd like to be in my all when spirit calls me home
and that means I do have to work to keep my teeth

other parts have been removed as health became an issue..........that will happen as we age it seems.................but my teeth, my smile, my small mouth with the large voice, those I'd like to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment