Friday, June 10, 2005

purple

purple is an intersting color

one of my favorites.................mostly

I say mostly because there are some things that should NOT EVER be purple.......................like the inside of one's mouth............
but that is the thing that happens when one has had little bits of one's gum peeled out for grafting elsewhere in one's mouth

if only I could get a decent pic of this............it's almost Dali-ish in appearance.................but then that's just too much information I suppose

at least it doens't hurt as much as yesterday ........... and the only very soft foods are kind of fun (at least right now) like:
jello......haven't had jello in years
sherbert..............also a treat I've not had for years
mac & cheese with chopped spinach or tuna (those were staples when I was growing up)
tuna noodle casserole............
mashed potatoes, with lots of butter & melted cheese
or maybe even twice baked.....those innards are yummy soft
pasta.....lots & lots of pasta with cream sauce

altho I do suspect that by the end of 2 weeks this is going to be very old......for now it's like being a kid again.......soft comfort foods abound.................and the kitchen is getting a workout

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dali Debb, don't forget to try yummy things like cheesy grits, southern style sweet potato casseroles (exlude the pecans of course), and dare I say...CHEESCAKE!
    Hang in there!
    You are a braver woman than I!

    ReplyDelete