Sunday, May 07, 2006

got a nudge

from Jerri
her blog is at
< http://blissfullyblogging.blogspot.com/2006/05/thursdays-thirteen-things-about-my.html >
so here is why I have been absent from the blog-o-sphere

~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~~
I'm flat outa' gasph
I'm ka'poot
I'm pooped out
I'm run into the ground

I have nothing left
There is nothing of me left
no thing of me

I hate to feel like I'm whining (& I might be)

but I'm tired & hurting
(got meds refilled finally --- they ran out wednesday afternoon & I thought I'd see how I did without them -- hate taking pain meds if not needed --
--however I found out that I am Not superwoman -- I need this help)

Since September 2005, I have been re-building a department & getting ready for an AABB/CAP & FDA inspection...

the AABB/CAP came the end of April, they inspected & left

Since then I have had way too many (including weekends) of HPC collection ...
(we are still waiting for the FDA & we are overdue for them to be here for the un-announced annual visit)

& altho I did really well at my section of the inspection -- my co-hort said that I b*llsh**ted the inspector --

I resent that since having been married to a lawyer for this many years,
I know to not answer any question except for the one specifically asked: Do you know the time? and the Correct answer is "Yes" or "No" (depending on whether you have a clock/watch near by) and no more no less......

I have been working 10 to 12 to 14 hour days for 3 weeks and I don't know what is wrong with me (esp. physically as all the labs are normal) but I hurt, I'm tired all the time and I have no tolerance for any thing that I used to let roll of my back -- now I blame my contacts on being irritated for the drippy bits that happen in the face of exteme nasty.

I an proud of what I have done for my job here & feel very strongly for the patients that come thru the HPC program.

I have little support from most of those that make the desicisions for continueing to do a good job (or so it seems on a day to day basis)

I have been hiding when I should have been sharing with you, my few dear blog reading friends, becasuse I don't feel that this is even worth mentioning...

I gave up my vacation with my dad while he was here from out of town, because being responsible, is what both he & my mom ( un-be-know to each other) taught me... Do the right thing

these past few weeks have been bad... in many ways ... and yet I did fine, the patient did fine... but I'm outa' gasph ...

1 comment:

  1. Gods, I'm tired just reading that!!! Yikes! No wonder you have been under the radar!

    ReplyDelete