Sunday, February 20, 2005

quote de jour...

"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
Rabbi Harold Kushner


not always so easy to do.......finding the good in things

when you are getting rotten lemons, there is no lemonaide, & the compost option is a bit odd..............the citric acid would be quite a challenge there

but it is true that when you really really really REALLY try to find the good in an unpleasant (or down right bad situation) that is when you are looking at options for your choice in the matter

like the song says
"should I stay or should I go now?"*

often the choice is just hidden beneath the layers of issues surrounding the situation.

take each layer, make a choice (altho holding to that descision can be difficult) & keep on to the next.........when you find the core, basic issue for the entire situation, then the choice you have to make is often the most clear.

and remember...............every choice is yours

"If I stay there will be trouble, if I go it will be double.......
One day it's fine, the next it's black..............
This indecision's bugging me................
So if you want me off your back
Won't you come on and let me know"
*The Clash

No comments:

Post a Comment