Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a good read...

now those of you who know me

<< & judging from the counter at the bottom of my blog there ain't that many of ya' out there... & that's ok.... keeps this personal>>

you know that I'm a bit eceletic in many things...
so bearing that in mind...
I do recommend the book
(I haven't seen the movie so can't speak to that...)
The Da Vinci Code

a good bit of history
a good bit of mystery
and a good bit of thought provoking reading....
(you know the kind ... the "I gotta' goggle that reference" or your head will rattle it around for days kind of reading)

it is interesting...

and I will NOT have any discussion about any religious issues as this is a novel, a story, one view of parts of a puzzle

I believe very firmly in puzzles
we have a brain to use
& we should
for our selves
whether it be a crossword
mah jong
sodoku
or playstation....

think &
read &
realize that stories of all sorts are often shaded by bits of the truth

1 comment:

  1. Well Debb, I am your devoted blog groupie!

    Not many bloggers can say they have their very own blog groupie, now can they? LOL!

    Yes, I read "The DaVinci Code" too; and I enjoyed it as well.

    I actually just finished Brown's book, "Deception Point" and I liked it even better.

    You may want to give it a read...no puzzles involved, it's just a rocket-fast thriller about NASA, crooked politicians and extraterrestrial life!

    Oh yeah, and there are a couple of hunky, scientist types thrown if too!

    ReplyDelete