Wednesday, March 15, 2006

tryants

When I despair,
I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible,
but in the end they always fall,
always.
~Mahatma Gandhi~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been dealing with tryants at work...
or so it seems
the little tin gods & goddesses that feel they have the right to have thier bidding done for any reason with no explaination...
some of these are inspectors
(they might have a good reason for wanting it all done their way)
but they won't coordinate with the other agencies
(my game - my rules)
some are doctors
(enough said there)
some are supervisors
(not of my department but they act as if the whole of the clinic is their domain)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and then there are those who are really trying to do well,
to be clear in expectations,
to encourage all to work to their best,
to be supportive of the patients & employees.
I so value those folks.
may they
(and thusly we all)
rise above the tryants

1 comment:

  1. Ghandi is one of my heroes!

    And sadly, we each have to deal with our own tyrants in our everyday lives...mine just happen to be underage and related to me! LOL!

    Seriously though, sorry to hear things are rough at work.

    Hang in there! Truth and love really do prevail....

    ReplyDelete