Saturday, December 03, 2005

5 Simple Things

There's something kind of fun that is making its way around the blogosphere,
"Five Simple Things."
It's self explanatory, so here goes:
Debb's List of Five Simple Things

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Organize my studio.
2. Be debt free

3. Grow an herb garden
4. Learn more artful ways of doing
5. Experience life fully

5 things I can do:
1. Curl my tongue.
2. Love with all my heart.
3. Walk gently in the world
4. Yoga
5. Dream

5 things I cannot do:
1. Sing in tune.
2. Sleep thru the night.
3. Stop thinking
4. Tolerate cruelty
5. Spell very well

5 Things that attract me to other people:
1. A sense of humor
2. Kindness
3. Intelligence
4. Playfulness
5. Honesty

5 things I say most often:
1. I'm sorry.
2. I love you.
3. No problem.
4. What a drag!
5. I'm tired.


5 people I want to do this next:
1. Bob
2. Liz
3. Bevvie
4. Bbarb
5. Annie

1 comment:

  1. Done - ask and ye shall receive!

    It was hard to come up with answers that didn't copy yours! So I tried my best.

    ReplyDelete