Sunday, April 24, 2005

bunny fights & thunderstorms

what an odd day yesterday was...................

bunny fighting in the backyard.................they would stare at each other then kick up some dust & then charge each other................KA-POW they'd bump each other's chest.....................then back off & start the whole thing all over.........the dogs just watched from the porch................curious but not enough to get between warring bunnies

then thunderstorms last night..............didn't get to see the lunar eclipse for the rain..................and lightning with full on thunder....................THAT the dogs did try to challenge with barks & charges................all night long

won't get involved in bunny turf wars but will tilt with the thunder

go figure
or nap and not worry about it ...................
yes that's my plan
a nap to make up for the fierce thunder fighting that kept me up all night long

just so I don't dream of being a bunny in a fight

1 comment:

  1. My rabbit died during a thunderstorm. I was only ten years old. I cried.

    ReplyDelete