Sunday, December 10, 2006

where did the time go?

it flew by & away
November whichked by so very fast
we had a good visit at the hometown with my Dad, aunts, uncles and sibling
with the newest member of his family cheerfully up-chucking on all of us
--
as babies tend to do
and work ....
lots of it ...
always there ...
currently making for long days ...
health has been an issue as well ...
but,
as with all the ohter things we can't control,
I can only do what I can ...
keep making the rounds with the doctors ...
and keep a positive attitude
because it could be worse
(could be better as well but my goal is the "glass half full")
the weather is brisk, sunny and just right for fires in the hearth everynight
life is good
going by very quickly just now
perhaps it will slow down a bit
just a pause
or do we have to make those for ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Debb, it is so good to see you posting again.

    I've missed you in the blog-o-sphere.

    PS-I had one heck of a time leaving a comment with this new beta-blogger business....not complaining mind you, just wanted you to know that's why it took so long to actually leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete