Thursday, March 03, 2005

new technology

Now I'm not a techno-geek, but I do like the newer technologies
so when my cell phone died (it's been a long slow death) I finally broke down & got a new cell phone

this dang thing has bells and whistles......Lots of them

and a owners manual that is a 1/2 inch thick (just so you know what to do with all those bells & whistles........................

I have read the manual twice....... as I'm not very sure about just pushing buttons to find my way round...which is my usual way of working with technology (you find the most interesting things about your computer that way)

and I'm still not sure how to add a name & phone number to my list, nor is it very clear about how to clear out those logs of recieved calls..............unless I have to save the number then delete it.............which is a waste of time esp if its a telemarketer

so after work today, I get to play with my new phone...............maybe I'll get a call that I can try to answer.................haven't even figured out that yet...........would be a good thing to be able to answer the phone when it rings


No comments:

Post a Comment